Yachts Hull and Machinery
Carina Yachts hull and machinery cover provides cover for physical loss or damage to the hull and machinery of the yacht, tender and toys as set out in the relevant policy document.
Cover can be extended to include fine art and any other high value items on board.
SCOPE OF COVER
- Hull & Machinery cover against physical loss or damage to the yacht
- Coverage up to Hull value on American Yacht Form R12, Institute Yacht Clauses or bespoke wordings
- Limits available up to EUR/USD 30 million
- Worldwide trading limits available
- Emergency Assistance 24/7
- Dedicated Claims Assistance
- Machinery damage
- Personnel effects/contents
- Onboard equipment
- Fine Art coverage afforded for high-value items
- Optional Water-skiers Liability
To download a copy of our Inland Craft Brochure please click on this link.
DROP US A LINE
Since its establishment in 2013, Carina has been offering fixed P&I insurances for small ship owners. We have developed a range of products that cover both your insurance needs and legal assistance.
Our focus on the niche sector enables us to provide customised service solutions that address your unique requirements. Call us or compete the enquiry form below for more information.