Carina’s yacht P&I cover is designed to protect and indemnify the insured in respect of third-party liabilities, costs and expenses including those for loss of life, personal injury and pollution.
A bespoke yacht policy has been developed to meet the specific P&I insurance needs of yacht owners and managers operating worldwide.
KEY FEATURES OF THE COVER INCLUDE
- Limit of up to US$ 500 million
- Liabilities to crew and guests on board
- Water sports including water-skiing, windsurfing and flyboarding
- Liabilities arising out of the use of the yacht’s tender and toys
- Uninsured boater coverage
- Liabilities whilst under charter
- Contractual liabilities
- Worldwide navigation
Additional covers such as racing and legal assistance and defence cover are also available.
DROP US A LINE