Carina’s yacht P&I cover is designed to protect and indemnify the insured in respect of third-party liabilities, costs and expenses including those for loss of life, personal injury and pollution.
A bespoke yacht policy has been developed to meet the specific P&I insurance needs of yacht owners and managers operating worldwide.
KEY FEATURES OF THE COVER INCLUDE
- Limit of up to US$ 500 million
- Liabilities to crew and guests on board
- Water sports including water-skiing, windsurfing and flyboarding
- Liabilities arising out of the use of the yacht’s tender and toys
- Uninsured boater coverage
- Liabilities whilst under charter
- Contractual liabilities
- Worldwide navigation
Additional covers such as racing and legal assistance and defence cover are also available.
DROP US A LINE
Since its establishment in 2013, Carina has been offering fixed P&I insurances for small ship owners. We have developed a range of products that cover both your insurance needs and legal assistance.
Our focus on the niche sector enables us to provide customised service solutions that address your unique requirements. Call us or compete the enquiry form below for more information.